For Labor Day this year we headed down to Silverton, OR to meet up with the family for Peyton's baby blessing and Addison's 3rd birthday. We had such a nice time and it did not feel stressful or hurried which was so great. Saturday we had a BBQ at Ben and Wendy's and did Addie's little party, the only downer was the weather was not as warm as we were wanting but what can you do??? They still had a fabulous time playing together and we always leave wishing the cousins could be closer. :( I guess it just means don't waste the time we DO get right?
The girls "meshing" finger frosting.
Jack REALLY wanted to dig into this cake.......he kept getting closer and closer......
Notice the green frosting chin? Is she cute or what????
My beautiful sisters whom I adore and love to pieces....I don't tell you guys enough how much I appreciate you. :)
Who says wind is no fun? ;)

Great Grandpa Hebdon meeting Gavin for the first time. :)

Little Peyton

The girls asked if Wendy wanted to trade babies when it was time to come home. :)

The three amigos.

Birthday girl..."Happy Birthday Addie bug".

The boys of the family.

We were comparing Peyton and Gavin....there is a two month gap between them. ;) Oh, and these are the "not socks" from Aunty Jen, are they a yes or no for boys???

He is such a boy.

Gracie learned some new tricks.

Whitney and Jen looking oh so beautiful....

Mike and Bonnie

The Smith family

Grandpa and Grandma Hebdon with the Ellersick family Grandbabies.

Justin is pulling the senior pictures pose.
So Sunday evening after a big lunch the guys headed off for some "guy time" and we had a little party with the girls...Jackson and Gavin fit right in.....see:

but where is Grace you ask................why in the sink of course. ;)

After baths they all snuggled up to watch Nims Island and have peach milkshakes and popcorn....courtesy of Aunt Wendy.

Monday was time to head off and so we say "by" to Aunt Jen and Jack Jack......

Stopped by Uncle Pauls to say by to them and see their massive puppy Mugz...the girls have not stopped talking about him.

Is this the cutest face on a dog you have ever seen?

Mugz thought Gavin was a big chew toy I'm sure.

So that concludes our trip, pretty uneventful coming home, the girls were beat so they slept almost the whole way as did Gavin. Thanks to everybody for the fun weekend, we miss you already.
That brings us to today....Grace's big first day of 1st grade.

She really likes her teacher, Mrs. Stamey. I also like her really well already so that is good. I did much better this year than last dropping her off, she had an awesome first day and we are so proud of her. :)

Little sister had to get in on one of them, she will be lost this year without her...these two are such great friends. Haylee even found her own "special" first day of taking Grace to school outfit.....sometimes I just have to let her win. :)

1 comments:
What great pictures!! It looks like a great weekend. I love the picture of Harold and Janice with all the great-grandkids.
Grace looked so grown up on her first day of school...I am digging Haylee and her outfit. She is a little character.
Post a Comment