So we woke up to wonderful sunshine today and our plan today was to just stay home and enjoy it...then Justin opened his gift........
and we had to go to breakfast to test it out. :) Yes, the restaurant was only 5 minutes from home but we did NOT get lost, Stacey led us successfully the whole way. ;) We had a really yummy prime rib brunch that the girls were free (for another 2 weeks) and Dad's were 1/2 off so you can't beat that. That kind of savings for Justin is a Father's Day gift all in itself.
Here is the proud Daddy......his boy's a little sleepy.
After brunch we took the girls to the park for a bit to run off their food.....Justin and I even attempted the slides and swings, it's just not the same anymore when you can't FIT in them. ;)
I left out the bottom half for everyone's viewing pleasure.
Someone is missing in this one but he is STILL sleeping......
Here he is.....notice his shirt? he he he
Haylee's favorite new toy.
So now Justin is firing up his new BBQ and he is cooking US some ribs for dinner tonight, how did we get so lucky???? Thank you Justin for being the hard working, loyal, giving, sweet, devoted, funny, caring, loving, strong, honest Daddy, husband that you are. We are so truly thankful for you and I feel so lucky to have you beside me, doing this together. This year has changed so much with having Gavin and now I get to see how you are with a son and I am so grateful that he gets to have such a great role model for a Dad.
Grace said her favorite thing about her Daddy is that "he works so hard for me".
Haylee said her favorite thing is "that he snuggles with me".
We love you......and just think....next time you are frustrated with us you can remember that at least you will never again have to stop and ask for directions. ;)
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Posted by Hannah at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Father's Day Justin!! It looks like it was a good one. You are a GREAT dad!!
I just love reading this! The family looks great. You look wonderful Hannah, as always, body right back where it should be!! Your such an inspiration. I love you!
Post a Comment