Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Birthday to Jen........

We just saw her this last weekend and it made me think of how much I am missing her and her boy. Jen was the first one of Justin's sisters I met and she immediately made me feel at ease and welcomed. Her sense of humor helps out a lot I think but she is just so fun and easy going that it's really hard for her to not like people. I wish I had that trait. ;) So even if she didn't like me in the beginning I sure didn't know it. Here are a few things about Jen that I love:She is always quoting a movie to go along with the occasion....of course making everyone laugh in the process.She always had a good candy stash in her huge purse......all of the kids know where to look to find it.


  • She is a wonderful aunt to her nieces, from the beginning she has spoiled them all rotten.
  • She buys the cutest outfits for the girls. (and Jackson)
  • She does fabulous hair!!!! Thanks Jen.
  • She has the cutest earring collection.
  • She is one of the funniest people I know.
  • She is a very family oriented person and loves to always include everyone.
  • She loves good food and likes to make fun new dishes.
  • She is a very dedicated wife.
  • She is a wonderful Mom.
  • She is extremely intelligent.
  • She loves to read and goes through books like crazy.
  • She has been the one in the family to keep up with all of the medical "stuff" that is going on and keeps us all informed, I don't think she knows what a blessing that has been.
  • She loves to do fun things.....the kids love that she is the "fun" aunt that always buys tokens for the video games. :)
  • She is a very hard worker.
  • She is very caring and sympethetic.
  • She hates her food to touch on her plate, and has a particular way to eat things......hmmmm

I really could go on and on about her fun little quirks but I think those who know her know that she is a wonderful person that we are so lucky to have. Thank you Jen for being one of my very best friends, you are a huge part of my life and I love you so much. It's been amazing to watch you with Jackson and see what a wonderful Mom you are. I hope you had a special day, it was fun to be able to spend it with you. :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY JENN!! She is wonderful and I love her to pieces!! It was so fun to learn something new about my wonderful cousin!!

Such a cute post about Grace's Kindergarten orientation! She is going to take that school by storm!!

Nicole said...

This is a fun thing to do for Jen. Learning all sorts of things from your blog, LOL