Saturday, May 5, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY

Today is Wendy's (my sister in law) birthday and I decided I would make a list of some things that I love about her.....



  1. She has a beautiful family with two of the sweetest little girls.
  2. Wendy is EXTREMELY talented and I love to see all the fun thing's she comes up with.
  3. She is great to talk to when you need reassurance that you're not going crazy (more than likely she will be feeling the same way).....it always seems to be "one of those days" with one of us.
  4. She is the only person I know that has herself and kids ready for the day by about 7 am.....without even having to be anywhere. (and that is starting with a three course meal for breakfast)
  5. She is the most organized person I have ever met.
  6. She has a true understanding of her faith and lives it very well.....that is a rare thing to find these days. (and she takes a lot of teasing for it)
  7. She is beautiful from the inside out and doesn't realize it NEARLY enough.
  8. She is a great role model for her girls and a wonderful Mom.
  9. She is a fabulous cook.......if you like chicken at every meal......he he he he just kidding. (sort of) ;)
  10. She is very loyal to her family and friends and is always lending a hand when needed, even when she has better thing's to do.
  11. She is always reading magazines and filling us in on the "fun findings".
  12. She is always eating fruits and vegetables......but she does have a good candy stash nearby.
  13. She is a great listener.
  14. She always looks cute.
  15. She has that cute short hair cut that everyone sees and wishes their hair could be cute like that.
  16. She is a great multi-tasker. (not sure that's even a word)
  17. She plays the piano beautifully.
  18. She has a good sense of decorating style.
  19. She has a very contagious laugh.
  20. She has a great personality.

Wendy, I appreciate the friend and sister you are to me and I hope you have a wonderful day. I know that life is hectic right now but hopefully you can find some time for yourself to relax. I am excited to be living closer, I look forward to lots of girl trips and sleepovers. :) Thank you for our talks and all of the love and support you have for us. I love you......Happy Birthday!!!!!

Paul's wedding 2006
Christmas 2006
Her sweet family, Ben, Addison, and Miley, Christmas 2006
March 2007

1 comments:

Kristin said...

OH MY GOODNESS...how did I miss this sweet post! Wendy...I hope you had a very happy birthday. Wendy is amazing! I agree. Everyone ready by 7am?? That's astounding!! She is inspiring...and a great cousin. I love her lots!!