In this town there is never a lack of great parks; but they have really outdone themselves this time. This park that just opened up is called:
I think they have one sort of like this in Coeur d alene, it is an incredible park. It is in a little Dutch town called Lynden which is about 20 min for us but so worth it. The girls had such a great time it's almost overwhelming all the stuff to do. The pictures I got I realized afterward were not that great because my camera was on the wrong setting and they were blurry, this is a few that did turn out.
This is a big tower that leads to the slide, it's pretty scary and the little ones had no fear.
There is even a climbing wall and gymnastics stuff, it was very cool. We give this one an A+++ and will definately be back. :)
1 comments:
How fun!!! We will have to find the one in Couer d'Alene and take the kids!
Post a Comment