Thursday, March 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Ellersick's 3.....

We had visitors last weekend for the three birthdays to celebrate. Justin turned 31, Paul 24, and my baby Haylee is 3. Paul and Whitney drove up from Portland and Grandpa (Mike) and Grandma (Bonnie) were here as well. We had such a great time but like always it goes way too fast. We went out for a nice dinner (without kids) Saturday night at a place called the Cliff House. It overlooks Bellingham bay and right at sunset it's beautiful, we didn't take into account the clouds for this time of year though, so it's not the same as a clear day in summer. It was still nice though and everyone got their seafood fix and we had a very nice time.


Paul and Whitney, "thank you" for coming up we had a great time with you guys.

Family photo......do we notice the "poser" in this one????



Here is my baby....this is the doll that my Mom (Nana) made for her, it's a rag doll like the ones she made for us when we were little. This one is almost bigger than Haylee.


This is taken at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. Mike flew in last Thursday and we got a hotel room for the night. We ate at a yummy home cooked Italian restaurant that night and it was sooooo good. The next day was spent at the Zoo besides the chilly weather at times, it was a lot of fun. It is a great zoo with lot's to see. All of the animals were out of hiding and some were really close. Haylee was bundled in the stroller for most of it but I think she had a good birthday day.



Afterward we all headed back up to Bellingham and had cake and ice cream. This was the first year that I didn't make a cake, I felt a little guilty but the ice cream cake was really yummy.
We did presents and the girls were spent. It was a looong day but well worth it.


Sunday before everyone headed home we went out to brunch at a little place on the marina. The weekend was very relaxing and it was really fun to see everyone.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN, PAUL AND HAYLEE.........

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Justin, Paul and Haylee!!

Looks like alot of fun! I can't wait to see all of you at Easter. Are Paul and Whitney coming up too??

Hey Bonnie!!! I've got some walls that need painting!! ;) The girls' rooms look FANTASTIC! I love the bright stripe. So cute! That is great that your landlords let you paint. Wow! A huge transformation!

Stacey said...

Hi Hannah! Yay, you are blogging again. I love updates on what you all are doing. Happy b-day to Justin, Paul and Haylee. Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun.
You have a great helpful mother-in-law just like me. John's mom was in town for a week and it was wonderful. She helped me sooo much around the house, filled my freezer with baked goods and spent hours and hours with Dane. I totally wish she lived closer. Love ya Aunt Bonnie!!!
I am itching for warm weather so I can start all of our spring home fix-up projects...the biggest of which is going to be bricking our entry way and walk. The dogs have totally trashed the lawn right there. I don't think it will grow back so we plan to put a brick or stone pathway.
Lots of love to you guys, Stacey