We officially have a kindergartner at our house, Grace was registered for school to start next year. WOW...how the time goes fast. I know that is what everyone says I'm sure when they register their kids for the first time. With Grace we knew she was ready for this two years ago and has been chomping at the bit to get there as fast as she can. I just know that once she starts.....there will be no stopping it. :) She is also registered to play t ball this spring/summer and this will be her first attempt at a contact sport......ballet and gymnastics don't really count do they? Anyway, all girls in this family so Dad is very excited to get her going in something that "he" can actually help with, he is even signed up to assistant coach. "Way to go Daddy." So that is the news for us, we are taking this trip to Boise and it's occurring to me that there are no more "going for a week somewhere because I want to" and that is going to be a little strange. So off we go into the world of education......Geneva Elementary....here we come. :)
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
A new milestone.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is SO EXCITING!! I can't believe Grace will be in Kindergarten...and Kameron 1st grade!! Tell Grace congratulations from all of us. Kameron is very excited that Grace will be playing T-ball...he is too. He wants her to bring her T-ball stuff to the lake and they can play a game. Way to go Justin!! What a good daddy.
Post a Comment