I can't get over the snow up here, this is our first winter and so far we have had more snow than I have seen in Boise over the last like 8 years. Yes, we got hit AGAIN! This time it was pretty minor but I think it was enough to shut down school. That is one nice thing I thought about, when the girls are in school we can probably guarantee a few snow days....I can remember having maybe one in the years I was in school. Here the whole city shuts down and they are in a state of emergency....as long as we have a 4 wheel drive and can get out of the neighborhood than we're good to go. :-) So the girls and I had a good time putting a couple of snow men together, they are pros by this time. Then after about two days it's feeling like spring again, we even had it up to 70' last week. Now that we have more daylight and the little bit warmer weather I'm almost 'giddy' at thinking of what's to come. Grace's creation...that she had NO help with.
Haylee and I worked on the other one but this guys needed a little adjustin when she was done.
Grace wanted to have them looking at each other so they could "talk"...she has a book called Snow Friends and the animals build two snowmen so they aren't lonely when they have to leave....Grace has such an imagination. Always thinking of others...even snow men.
This a the first Spring picture of our favorite deer. I came upstairs the other day and they were eating the bird seed in our front yard that was for the Robins. These are the baby fawns that were born last year and it's been fun to watch them grow.
Here they are this Spring.
Last Spring.
So we are heading to Boise for a weeka nd a half this Thursday, I hope the roads are good. I'm sure to return with good blogging material and pictures, it IS Jackson's first birthday and all. :)
1 comments:
Your girls are so cute! Grace is such a character. Have fun in Boise. We are going up to Bonners and then out to lake this weekend. Can't wait to see pictures of Jackson. Tell him Happy Birthday for us!
P.S. I love the fawns!! Cute! cute!
Post a Comment