Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Grace's 13th birthday bash!!!

Grace wanted a back yard party again this year.  She really wanted a bouncy house for all her friends but our backyard was not big enough for the size these teenagers would require so we opted for games.  The kids' elementary school was a perfect spot and right up the street so the kids could all walk over.  I set up a few games and they had a blast!!

The first one was holding a water balloon then hiding from everyone and trying not to let them find you and pop your balloon.  Grace's friend Saylor was on top of the big metal containers so she won but also was the only one willing to scale fences to climb up that high. ;)








Gavin watching the crazy from afar.



Next was the obstacle course.

                                     

                                               These kids were troopers! It was really hot.


It was hilarious to watch though, she has some really fun friends.







Then back to our yard to relax, eat, and celebrate Grace!

We had a BBQ and bonfire and the kids just laughed and hung out.















What a sweet girl she is.  It's definitely challenging at times but she is responsible, loving, smart, funny, considerate, and such a hard worker.  I love that she is fun to hang out with and I know that will only get better.  I hope her friends continue to be kind and the big bad world of high school will not spoil their relationships.

Happy birthday sweet girl!!!

                                     

For her gift we sent her to Boise for a fun week with Grandma.  She wanted to get away and do something fun and I know Grandma loves the company so it worked out perfect!


Away she goes.......happiest of birthdays to my first teenager!!!!  We love you so, so, sooooo much!! xoxoxo

0 comments: