So this will just be pictures from the month I think since nothing really was going on but I want to make sure I get all my photos saved on here.
Summer fun!
Camping for the 4th
This was wandering around Baker, OR because on the way to Boise we had car trouble. Grace went to Bonnie's for her birthday and we were heading there for the Needtobreathe concert. We had been looking for cars and our friends at church had a suburban that they were going to sell us. We decided to test drive it to Boise and it didn't quite make it all the way there. ;) Bonnie rescued us and we barely made the concert but still had a great time.
Justin and I stayed at a hotel for the one night while Bonnie took kids. They all came to swim the next morning.
Kuna days in the park with Jen and Aaron was another highlight. We had such a fun night and laughed SO hard!!! I miss that sister of mine. :(
Justin and Aaron trying out the "beer goggles".....aka goggles that make you see how you would if you were intoxicated. They had a great time with those. ;)
Hula-hooping
Snow cones.
Time with cousins. (Gavin and Porter)
Helping Bonnie with yard work
A fun new splash park in Boise
Back at home enjoying the summer. (Owen and Paige)
They are finally to the playing age and it's so cute to see them. He talks about Paige being his girlfriend and marrying her some day. :)
Garden harvesting.





















































0 comments:
Post a Comment