Tuesday, March 28, 2017

June 2015

 I finally got my vein surgery on my first leg and this was my first time going under.  It went very well and was fast, I was in and out and home sleeping by noon.  I recovered well and still have another leg to do but keep procrastinating. 

 My little nurse.

 Haylee had her end of the year program and this was bitter sweet giving it was her farewell to grade school.

She's such a sweet girl I hope middle school doesn't eat her up. :(



This will be the summer of projects starting with the deck.  We are doing it ourselves and hoping it all goes well.  Justin is good at figuring this stuff out I just get to be the sidekick. ;)




We got Paige a little pool for the summer.  She doesn't like being cold (like her mama) so she sort of plays around it.  But the other kids have fun with her in it and it's nice to cool off.



These pics reminded me of my brother Isaac and me when I was about Paige's age.  We were the same distance in age as these two.  I remember how fun he used to be and so sweet with me.  It's sad that we didn't get to see if he would have had cute red haired babies. :)

 This was Nevada where my granny lived and the little pool out back gave relief from the desert heat.

Paige and I attended the BBQ for field day at the kids school.  It's always a favorite for the kids and just something else to mark that summer is here!!

This is the last few days of having all these cuties after school every day.  They have fun together and are sweet friends.




Last day of 7th grade.


Last day of 5th grade


Last day of 1st grade



Little one that has to get a pic in too. :)


 Saying goodbye to teachers and friends.


 Mrs.Ahumada was a fun teacher.

Ella and Kate


Graduation time too.  Our cousin Reilly graduated from Ferris High School and we were invited to brunch and the ceremony.  We had a fun time with the Aunts, Uncles and cousins and the weather was great.



Then back to their house for ice cream sundaes and chatting.  We don't see these guys nearly enough and our kids adore each other. As our kids get older and busier it's hard to connect but we should make a better effort for sure.



This was another bitter sweet day for the family.  First Father's day without Mike. :(  Justin does a good job at keeping himself busy and not dwelling but I know it was the elephant in the room for sure.  We had a nice day and ended with a BBQ in the backyard.  Justin is a wonderful Daddy to these kiddos and they adore him too.



Baseball season started......this girl takes about 2 seconds before she's covered in dirt and mud.  BUT.....she has a great time doing it. :)




0 comments: