Oh my goodness let me please try and catch up on this blog sometime soon!!! I get so far behind that I need someone to tell ME what was happening back then. ;) This is the first day of school LAST year so 2014.
Grace 7th grade
Haylee the big 5th grader and finally the top of the school.
Gavin heading into a full day of 1st grade!
Paige of course wanting to get in on the action and not having a clue that she's about to lose her best friends all day......sniff sniff. :(
She definitely got close to these guys over the summer and Gavin entertains her all day long. Haylee is her little mama and Gavin is her buddy. Makes me happy that she's getting to the age of playing now.
This is from the corner where I drop the kids off at the cross walk for school. Every time I look out that direction I am in awe of how beautiful Spokane is. So many trees and it feels like I am in the mountains all the time yet I am only two minutes from Target!!! Hello genius! :)
Park days with just the two of us. We have a few mom's that we meet on occasion but I really like spending time with just Paige. Maybe because she's my last or maybe I just tired of small talk but something about this girl makes me want her all to myself. :)
And then some days we miss our buddy and 2nd mama so we go have lunch at Sunrise.
See what I mean??? Everyone wants a piece of this girl. :)
Haylee's sweet little besties. She has had the sweetest group of girls this year and I am praying really hard that next year this will help with the big middle school transition.
With school back in I try and start up the one on one dates again because when we get back into this time of year it's like we are high fiveing in passing and that's about as much time as we spend together. I don't much care for it.
Grace is the same way, she totally opens up when it's just her and I....even when drinking Starbucks and sitting in the car wash. ;)
Haylee is just my fun, goofy little side kick that likes to shop and chat and laugh.....oh man do we laugh.
When Gavin gets home Paige squeals with excitement and immediately wants him to come play. He is very sweet to oblige and will entertain her for hours while we get homework and dinner done it's so nice. I dread when the weather turns and we have looong dark days inside......ICK!!!!!
This little side kick is another one we love to pieces and it's fun to keep her and her sister this year before and after school. They are wonderful girls and it's fun for Gavin too. I took this to document the matching holes in their mouths. They are two little peas in a pod I tell you. :)































0 comments:
Post a Comment