Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Just a little sweetness to start my post. :)  Love these kiddos and how much joy they bring me.  The hard days are hard but the good days are more and make it all so worth it!

As part of the girls Christmas Justin got them tickets to a concert.  This was Haylee's first one and they both were so excited!!  I don't know why some pictures won't let me turn them so I'm just putting them anyway.
 
Before
 
waiting for the music to begin.

She cracks me up!
 



Justin and I also got a nice date to celebrate my 33rd birthday.....yikes!  He took me to the Steam Plant  in Spokane and it's a crazy cool building where we had one delicious dinner!  It was also the first big snow fall that day so our time was cut short worrying that it might be a scary drive home but so worth the time out and loving my super sweet date that got me some darling new boots!!  He did so good!
 
I think we look better this way anyway. ;)


This super sweet girl is talking so much.  She repeats just about everything we say and will probably be in full sentences here pretty quick.  Walking however???  Nope!!  No desire.  She will stand then look at us and sink down to the floor.  Spoiled little thing gets carried everywhere so she's going to soak that up as long as she can I'm sure. ;)
 
Fishy face!
 
Grace has received a ton of coupons to our favorite frozen yogurt place due to all her reading and test taking.  We have all benefited from that nicely.


 
We love us some Fro Yo!!!


 
We did the mall a few times during winter break just to get out of the house.  It's now my girls favorite thing to do even with no money to spend.  Ahhh the joys of the mall as a young girl.  I can't believe we are already there. Crazy!

This also being a new favorite pastime.....something I never even knew about until I was an adult I'm sure and it's what they ask me to do all the time. 
Luckily they have a wonderful Aunt Jen who took them while in Boise so they could get their fix for a while.  It is pretty cute!
 
 
 The girls and I attended another concert just at a local church here in Spokane and because it was such a small venue and not very busy the girls got to be right up front and see their new favorite singer:

 Royal Tailor
 
We had a lot of fun. The opener for them was Kyle Sherman and Haylee really liked him.  He was gracious enough to let us get a picture.
 
 
We visited the science center for the first time this year and though a bit small the kids had a blast running around and trying everything out.  Even Grace was having fun and she was sweet to help Gavin do everything.
 

 
I think that about sums up January in a nutshell.  Back to school as usual and getting anxious for Spring.  I am ready for more sunshine and flowers!!


0 comments: