Haylee did jump rope club this year and she loved it! She was sad that it only went for a few weeks but they got to have a big finale and make up their own routines to show the parents. They also got to be a part of the Jr Lilac parade in downtown Spokane which was a SUPER big deal. :) She had all of her best friends in her group and they did a really good job for such a short learning period.
The group
Grand finale
She's so cute!
Haylee and Gabby
She was whistling the whole time because she was nervous, this girl whistles NON STOP!!! I always know where to find her. ;)
She's already excited to do this again next year and come back when she's in middle school to help the coach with the younger kids. It was fun to have her finally get to do something that was just for her. Haylee, nice work my dear, you are quite the jumper. :)
Paige is getting super big and sooo much fun!! She is happy all the time and so content to just be wherever we are hanging out. She really is the best baby I thank God every day she is too because this house is BUSY!!
She adores her siblings and squeals the minute they walk in her line of vision. Gavin has been amazing with her too which has surprised me after how he is with our dog. ;) He wants to be close to her all the time and she LOVES it!
Justin finished the garden spot and it looks amazing! The whole family spent an entire weekend hauling gravel and dirt to get it all filled in we worked hard! Now that we've planted we wait to see what will actually grow. (fingers crossed)
Our bathroom got done finally. Before:
After:
We painted, redid floors, and Justin replaced all the trim. It feels a bit smaller but it's very warm and relaxing. I just wish I had a comfortable bathtub to complete it.
Justin made me a coffee table from scratch and he did such an incredible job. I had only seen one of the boards stained out in the garage so I had no idea what he had in mind for the finished product. He surpassed any expectations that I had and it was exactly what I wanted. Now there's no excuse when I need him to build me things. ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment