We had visitors the week of Easter which was very fun since we have not had anyone really come to visit here yet. Jen and Jack had spring break the week before we did so my kids were still in school but it was still a very fun time. Jack is so sweet with Paige he's got such a tender heart and he says things like "oh Paige is so cute it makes me want to cry".......love him. :)
Beautiful Mama and her boy.
Jen cooking up something good like she always does when she comes to town.
We did riverfront park.
And took Jack to fro yo for his birthday.
I love her!
After they headed off to Wendy's the kids dyed their yearly lot of eggs and Paige was just the audience this year.
This is my first bumbo chair with my kids and I LOVE IT!!! What a great idea. She's still a bit small but that's where she hangs out with me for the most part because I can put her just about anywhere.
Done with eggs apparently. ;)
Easter morning. (yes Paige got the shaft)


0 comments:
Post a Comment