President's Day the kids had off of school and we were invited out to the lake for some icy fun with Kelley, Kristin and the kids. We had a great time chatting it up with Grannie, Uncle Jon and Uncle Steve while the kids all played out on the frozen lake. That idea was a little scary for me (the first timer) being this is our first experience here in the winter but the men folk all gave it the "ok" and off they slid. :) They had a blast and have been asking to go back ever since. We even managed a small dance party and got everyone to pose for some pics.
Little Elle dancing with her Aunt Kristin.
The kids all showing us there Gangnam style moves.
These 3 are so cute and Gavin loves being the only boy I'm sure just like his Daddy did. ;)
Gavin, Bryn, and Elle
Here are Justin's sweet cousins Kelley and Kristin.
All the kiddos.
Haylee and Gavin
And the rest of the time we were inside playing with this sweet girl. :) It was a very fun day off of school for everyone.
A few weeks ago we had all of our kids dedicated at church, it was very sweet. We had meant to do it before now but had not really had the opportunity so we figured while we were having Paige's we would do them all. It was a good reminder for us that we have been so blessed with these four amazing kids and are just praying that we can raise them to love the Lord and want to live their lives for Him.
I can't say "my girls" anymore when I see these two because I have another one now but this is what comes to mind and I couldn't believe how big they were looking and how TALL Grace is! She's almost got me......I yi yi am I ready for this?????
I will just go back to this sweet face and soak in every moment when I remember this all goes way too fast! :)
1 comments:
That was a fun day!! We need another one. :)
Post a Comment