Friday, March 15, 2013

Days are flying by.........

Life is good these days but seems to fly by.  I see the pictures I'm posting and it makes me sad that Paige is already so big.  We spend our days mostly at home hanging out or getting house projects done.  Gavin is a big help for me and it's crazy but so exciting to think we just got him registered for kindergarten next year! He is very excited.
 
 
Teaching Paige a thing or two. ;)




She loves her big brother.

 
Grace's hair for crazy hair day......if you couldn't figure that one out. ;)
Playing dress up.




 
These are the booties my Mom made for Paige when she was here.  They are already too small. :(



Haylee's teddy bear and Paige's first bear.

Jake likes to be where the action is.

Paige loves it but Jake thinks he's crazy. 
 
Valentine's day we headed in to to drop off some goodies to Haylee's class.  She was pretty cute with the kids wanting to show them off.


We had a quiet dinner at home with the kids for our special day and had a very nice evening.  I served a very red themed dinner and we opened up our valentine box full of surprises.  Justin did sweet coupons good for a special one on one date with Daddy. He also got me a new study bible which I've been wanting so I was thrilled. :)  I have some pretty great valentine's I must say.
 


I will hopefully get caught up with the next post and maybe even get a few house projects posted but for now I am soaking in the spring weather, sunshine, and my sweet baby girl. :)
 

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Such cute kiddos!! Can't wait to see you all on Easter.