Paige is getting so big and I am so far behind on my blog that I have to take a minute to record all about her new and exciting things she's doing. :) We have so much fun with this sweet girl and she is SOOO GOOD!!! What a sweet, content little thing and she loves to smile at everyone that will give her a minute of their time. Man she melts our hearts.
I have never had a baby that sucks their hands as much as she does since birth!
She already drools a ton but no teeth quite yet.
She has not attempted rolling over yet she loves to just chill in her chair or laying on the floor.
She loves to be naked which all my kids were that way??? ;)
She has giggled a few times but mainly when she's about there she'll just start blowing raspberries and bubbles and get all excited.
I like to think she gives me kisses cause she'll open her mouth and give them back. :)
She's still sleeping next to our bed on her little mattress on the floor and does really well though she seems to be going backwards with her sleep habits. grrr
She loves the bath and now will kick and try to turn her head on purpose to drink the water.
She jabbers very loudly and always when we are out in public so everyone turns to see how cute she is.....
She will bring toys to her mouth now and loves to look at books with bright pictures.
I just have to soak her all in knowing she will be my last one so really when I start to complain about anything I just remember that and it seems a little easier. She is our little sunshine whom we cannot remember life now without. Crazy how quickly that happens.
Sister time.
4 months old and smiley as ever. Love her!

0 comments:
Post a Comment