So it's been a while.....(understatement I realize) so let me just start by saying it's been a crazy few months!! We are now in Spokane (more on that later) and have not had a working computer for months so that's why the blogging has failed. I can post words from the kindle but really I like letting the pictures do most of my talking anyway so it's worth the wait. ;)
I will start back in Spring when I left off and recap Easter:
Kids waking to their baskets.

New spring/summer outdoor toys are one of my favorite thing to put in baskets. A good reminder that sun is on it's way. :)

Kites, hula hoops, bubbles, chalk.


Family picture after church with everyone looking sharp.

Next comes t-ball for Gavin:

Daddy was his coach for his first time which made it much easier for him to agree to play. He had a blast! Justin loves that he is already doing sports and we are already excited for next season to start.


You can see how serious these little boys are out there sitting in the field during a game. ;) Justin learned a good lesson in patience this season that's for sure.


Coach and Gavin
Then this little man turned 4!!! Can I even believe my baby is getting old enough to almost start school? NO!! He is such a joy to our family and brings such a different dynamic I really don't know what we would have done had we decided to be done having kids. :( I am so thankful (even on really hard days) that we have him as a part of our family. Happy birthday buddy!
Avengers theme this year.

A fun new science kit.
The simple cake. I have learned that my skills will never be in the cake dept so why even try?
He was still THRILLED when he saw it and that's what matter! :)

The big 4!

New big boy bike.

Off to chuck e cheese for an evening o fun! He got a new bat from Daddy and Mama.
Until next year......

Grace last day of 4th
Haylee last day of 2nd
Haylee and Ashlyn
Mazy, Haylee, and Ashlyn
Grace and Piper
Gavin needed to be included too.

We celebrated with dinner out and tried to be positive though most of us had a very emotional day. These kids have been amazing through all of the changes going on and we are very thankful this opportunity came along when it did so we didn't have to change schools mid year.

As much fun as this was for them I'm not sure anyone is missing the rain???? ;)
Also, I have not mentioned on the blog that we are expecting! Everyone knows by now but this can be for the journal purpose of this blog. We are due December 6th with a little girl and so far we like the name Paige. I feel really good and so far no complications or anything concerning so that's great!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment