February is a busy one in this family lots of birthdays and celebrations. Not complaining though we love to celebrate! ;() This is one pretty great birthday boy I must say. This picture is my favorite because it captured his mood perfectly!
We went out with friends to our new favorite place Le Chat Noir (or Black Cat) where we all tried some new things like oyster shooters:
And yes I even tried one. They are really mild surprisingly and not too fishy. Yum!
We had fun company, good food, and played games when we were done. Great night!
Happy birthday handsome!
Haylee had a birthday party for one of her best friends Ariel the next day and the kids got to try out roller skating for the 1st time. We have done ice skating which they love too, I don't know why we haven't tried this one yet? They had a blast!!! Poor Gavin didn't get to try this time but promised next time we go as a family we would all lace up and show the kids Mom and Dad still have some sweet moves. ;) Snowball skate anyone????
Grace apparently has sweet moves that she's not afraid to show off....
Haylee just wants to smile and look cute! ;)
Ariel the birthday girl, they are only 2 days apart.
This is the newest friend addition Mazey who we just love!!! They get along so well and love to sing together it's very cute. Haylee has been very blessed every year to have all these wonderful girlfriends in her classes, they have all formed a very strong bond.
Gavin and Daddy having some of their own fun.
With glowing teeth and all.
I just have to put this one in here because it's a perfect look into every day with Gavin at home. I was paying bills and hear him playing away to look over and find this:
He had them all arranged with a whole storyline and voices and played forever......I love this boys imagination and ability to entertain himself. (and me) ;)
Happy March!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment