(I am just trying to get posts out so I don't forget things I realize I am a bit behind.)
The end of the year Grace's class had a field trip over to a local park to meet up with their pen pals from another local school. It was such a fun idea going all year writing letters to someone you could have actually bumped into anywhere. The kids were super excited about this one and it was such nice weather. Gavin and I decided to walk with them and found out it was a bit further that I was thinking so he rode on my shoulders on the way back and I am realizing we should have hung on to that stroller for days like this. ;) He was a trooper on the way there though and we had a lot of fun hanging out with the big kids at the park all day.
They took over the playground.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Pen pal picnic
Posted by Hannah at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a GREAT idea!! Kameron had a pen pal from China which was fun but I love the idea of writing to someone that they will actually get to meet. Cool.
Gavin is just plain adorable!!
Look at those buns!!! Oh that boy....love him! And it's totally how I eat my snacks too :)
Post a Comment