I met my friend Nicole when we very first moved to Bellingham when her husband played softball with Justin. They had also just barely moved from Idaho and she had kids around the same age and we just hit it off right from the start. She was there when we had Gavin and has been able to play a huge roll in his life and now she is pregnant with twin girls! :) It has been surreal to watch it all unfold and though I'm sure a bit overwhelming for her at times I am SO thrilled that I get to be a part of something so great! I got to throw her a baby shower with her sweet friends from Bellingham and as a surprise her Mom and sister in law flew in from Utah. We had a very fun day and the sun was out just for her! :)
My girls were huge helpers for me and had so much fun helping with all the details. We did some researching into fun ideas, crafts, food, and of course my "go-to" Wendy was a HUGE help. (where would I be without her on a daily basis sometimes I wonder)
Our theme was just pink and green so pretty basic but very fun. The tissue pom pom's were super easy and so cute. Wendy sent me letters for the name banner (thanks be to her cricut).This was Grace's station to do how she wanted and it was super cute. Note cards to fill out and a cute little matching box for them to go.
We printed off some fun 3D photos of the babies and some pregnancy pics that a friend had done just the weekend before then we put them up on a board she could use for the babies room.
Cute paper wrapped around napkins.
Carrat cake with cream cheese frosting. :)
"peas in a pod" was the idea and it had the colors I needed.
Watermelon buggy.
My wonderful helpers.
Ready to party!
Makenna got a few special surprises too for being a first time big sister and she has been praying for these babies for a long time!
This wonderful creation was made by her friend Beth it's such a great idea!
Here's almost everyone we were a little late with the thought. Fun ladies, great food, great gifts, and most of all a happy Mamma! :)
Come on Avery and Alexa I'm ready for my baby fix! ;)
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Nicole's Shower
Posted by Hannah at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Best shower EVER with the best friend a girl could ever have! Thanks for everything Hannah...I sure adore you! xoxox
Post a Comment