Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 2011

SO here I am a few weeks behind (again) to try and play catch up before it gets too late or I forget what even happend because "yes" I do that a lot!


Easter came fast this year it seemed, one thing goes past and hardly enough time to get ready for the next. Easter just barely done and already planning Gavins birthday with Mother's Day thrown in the mix. We got our eggs done at least and had fun doing it. :)




He's in a silly phase.
She's in a "get the camera out of my face!" phase.






Ahhh Haylee, there you are when I just need a sweet smile. ;)




Eye balls




Easter baskets complete with letters to the Easter bunny.









All prettied up & ready for church.






Gavin got a big boy bed finally and the crib came down....(sniff,sniff). ;) He loves showing it off and sleeping in it and has done surprisingly well with the transition.


Spring Break we had a pretty laid back week but tried to plan at least one fun thing a day wether is was crafting at home, movies, or going out somewhere. I love having my kids home we really do have a lot fun together. I realize when they head back how much Gavin and I both miss them.



These kids love to paint!



Finished products, Haylee's butterfly:




Gavin's birdhouse:


Gracie's birdhouse:



Tomorrow we celebrate our little man turning 3 and I am trying not to cry may way through it.......starting to realize how fast it's going.....going....gone! :(

1 comments:

Becky said...

I love these pics, with their "phases". :) What is it with kids and paint? Mine can't get enough of it either, and I cannot stand the mess! I love how they all actually looked at you and smiled for their Easter picture.