Our countdown chain, we counted only until we were leaving for Boise so it would seem faster.
We arrived two days before Christmas after a very long and nerve racking drive with some really nasty roads. The kids were really good though and Justin is an excellent driver in the snow so I was very thankful for that!
My kids do need a piano they love playing and listening to Grandpa play for them all the fun Christmas songs so they could sing along.
It was also a fun bonus to spend the weekend with Grandpa and Grandma Hebdon, it has been far too long between visits and we were missing them.
The Christmas eve pajama reveal......
A bunch of darn cute kids!!!
This could be hug or strangle....we will never know.
I guess it was a strangle and now he's making up for it. ;)
Christmas story read and now it's off to visions of sugarplums.
Christmas morning. Gavin's spot
Girls spots.
This boy loves his trains.
And to have Grandpas there to help put things together and play with you. :)
Cutest idea ever, they got towels with their names on them, thanks Grandma H. :)
We also did our white elephant exchange again and of course things just get funnier........
I could get used to these Jen, thanks. ;)
Wendy got the alcohol filled chocolates.......ha ha ha
Grandpa opened the "night of passion" kit.

And BIGGER........
Oh and Jen, well she pretty much scored big time! Not sure this should even be considered white elephant because it was that awesome. The "Mona-Hannah".......picture if you will (because like an idiot i didn't actually take a picture of it) a nicely framed photo of the Mona Lisa......but insert my beautiful face! Art at it's best people, who wouldn't want one of those? I know who DOES want one, Jen! ;)
Hmmmm I need to ask where she's hung that??????
So I did not get pictures like I wanted to of our oh so fun sledding adventures and many other fun things, but we had a great time with all the family and look forward to all the Christmas' to come as all the kids get bigger and the family grows.
0 comments:
Post a Comment