Some things that have made me smile these past few months........
Watching the girls make and play with old and new friends.
Getting to visit with family on my trip to Boise in January and seeing my oh-so-sweet new 2nd nephew I guess is what he is???? Parker was born premature but was released from the hospital after a few weeks and besides some breathing issues he is doing very well. He only weighs 8 lbs and it was SO fun to be able to snuggle him. :) Bobbi (my niece) is doing wonderful, looks great and is going to be a great Mom!
Nana and Parker
Spending great weekends with beautiful Spring type weather with my family exploring some new territory. About an hour away along the river the bald eagles nest during winter and we're thinking it will also be a great spot for us to set up camp this summer.
It would not be complete without the "who can get the biggest stick" game.
Then we have to see what kind of things we can do with our newly found toys. (notice the poor boys face is about to be impounded by a big sisters stick)
This one's a bit bitter sweet. I'm loving that my third baby likes to be read to as much as my girls have. I was reading this to Gavin for the millionth time (not exaggerating either) and found myself getting a bit choked up at how worn it is 3 kids later and thinking that soon he will grow out of this one and there will be no more to read it to. :( That was a tough one to take........
It's been used and abused for sure............
but when they get to that "hush" part I'm back to smiling. :)
So with that one it has made me smile to see my kids all snuggled together reading books for hours on end......this spot and the stair landing are the two favorite spots as of now.
Watching Grace be so sweet with her sister and helping her with her work books. (without any pushing from me)
Seeing and hearing every day my kids play and laugh together just makes me SO happy.....I know this will be short lived and I know we have our days but most of the time they are pretty happy content kids.
ANd finally getting this beautiful orchid for Valentine's Day this year after wanting one for SOOO long....it's good to feel loved by my husband. :() "Thank you hon you did good, I love having you for a valentine." XOXOXOX
So it's been a while and this was long over due but it's been a good couple of months for us. :) I hope this winter is finding you all well too! Spring is on it's way.......I can feel it!!!!!
1 comments:
Your kids are growing up so fast!! I can't believe how much Gavin has changed since the last time we saw him.
Happy Birthday cute Haylee!! xoxo
Post a Comment