Haylee is in her 1st year of Sparks in AWANA and she has been doing so well, we thought because she's still learning how to read that this year would be a bit difficult for her but she has taken off and loves it! She likes to go over her verses during the week and gets so excited when she earns a new badge or passes off another page. This was her latest challenge and I thought for sure it would take a few weeks to get it all done......boy was I wrong...again! So for our middle child who is just so joyful and such a wonderful addition to our family we are so proud of you and how far you have come this year. :)
So I guess my videos don't want to work for some reason so I will just tell you that she has memorized all the books of the New Testament and can recite them perfectly. :) It was supposed to take 4 weeks to go through them all and she did it in under 2.....can you say "proud parents"????
0 comments:
Post a Comment