Well, we had a fantastic vacation and we have mentioned several times that we should have made it two weeks because one did not seem long enough. I have waited forever to blog so I am just going to leave it up to the pictures to do the talking.
Grace is 6 now.....I can't believe it, she is getting so big. We celebrated her birthday at the lake and despite her not feeling very well we had a great day. She wanted to go bowling and have a horse cake, we kept it pretty simple and easy. We had the cousins who live up in Spokane come and share the day with us which was so great and we are so happy that they could come out......"thanks Johnson family!!" :)

So the kids got to go on some walks and have some "cousin fun"...Uncle Ben even took them exploring and they built a fort.

Granny and Gavin
I have a picture framed with Grace and Grandpa when she was only like 4 months old and he had her on his lap playing piano.

Early morning boat rides.
Early morning boat rides.
Catching their first fish
On our way to the 4th of July parade and everyone is smiling and happy......

Still happy.....

Getting a little tired......

Their done!!!

We did have to make a very important stop though at Justin's Grandpa Ellersick's grave and we thought it would be neat to have a 4th generation picture with the new Ellersick.

So now it's back to reality and house hunting which sounds like torture, we are really praying that something will come up that we really feel good about. Moving with three kids into another rental just does not sound like fun right now, call me crazy!
Still happy.....
We did have to make a very important stop though at Justin's Grandpa Ellersick's grave and we thought it would be neat to have a 4th generation picture with the new Ellersick.
So now it's back to reality and house hunting which sounds like torture, we are really praying that something will come up that we really feel good about. Moving with three kids into another rental just does not sound like fun right now, call me crazy!
Anyway, Gavin is getting a little colicky in his old age. It seems that at about 4 every day he wants to start screaming and crying until bedtime, unless of course he's outside, eating, or sleeeping. I just have to tell myself that this too shall pass and when he is happy he us just so wonderful, it's hard to believe he's two months already. Anyway, that is us at the moment, I hope everyone is having a great summer.....
2 months





2 months


4 comments:
I cannot believe how much Gavin has changed just in 2 weeks! We are ready to see you guys again. I love all the pictures. It went by way too fast.
Great pics Hannah! I've been waiting for this post so I could see your trip!! Looks like a blast!
Glad you guys had a fun trip. It was great to see you!! Good luck with the house hunting...I wish it was on this side of the state. ;)
Glad you guys had a fun trip. It was great to see you!! Good luck with the house hunting...I wish it was on this side of the state. ;)
Post a Comment