Sunday, September 2, 2007

Mom makes a visit

My Mom came in to town last Thursday and we had a very good weekend, I am so glad they came. They brought their motor home so it wasn't really like having company...they only came in the house to eat and visit, they showered in the camper and slept out there, it made our lives very easy. ;) The weekend was pretty easy going, we went out to eat a lot which we love and did a little shopping, (which I also love). My Mom collects tea pots and LOVES tea, she found the cutest ceramic tea pot planter for their yard.....it's very cute.

We also spent a little time at the beach collecting rocks and shells, Justin was showing us all how to break rocks and now that's all my girls want to do in the driveway. Who needs fingers right? The girls had such a nice time with their Nana and Mark, I thought for sure they would try and hide out in the camper so they could go home with them. :)

Mom, Grace and Haylee all getting their feet wet.
Grace and I on a cliff that overlooks the ocean.

This is called Deception Pass, it's really high up and beautiful....especially when the sun is out and you can see farther than 10 feet in front of you. ;)

Mark, Nana, Haylee and Grace
Nana had to of course buy her girls a tea set, Grace said..."thanks Nana this is the best present I have ever gotten"....WOW....that's huge, we told Nana that she is in charge of their gifts from now on. :) It is a very cute set and all of us girls had a tea party this morning before they got back on the road. Thank you guys for coming to visit. We don't realize how nice it is to have family around until they come and have to leave again. :( We had such a fun time, we miss you and hope to see you again soon. We love you!!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So fun Hannah! I am glad you had a great weekend but we missed you here at the party. Your girls are so sweet. The one of the two of them at deception pass makes them look like they are so big. Especially Haylee! I cannot believe how big all of the kids are! My baby is turning two. Time flies! Again, I am glad you guys had a great time! Love Wendy

Kristin said...

How fun to have your mom come for a visit!! You've got a GORGEOUS area to take her to see. That tea set is so cute!