I just love taking pictures of my kids......they are my little live barbie dolls and I just love to play dress up with them. I love that they still let me do it, Lord knows there will be that day when they want to wear what's "in" and with the way thing's are going I can only imagine how lovely and tasteful that will be......AHHHHH!!!! I just want to freeze them right now. We went to the park and I was feeling in a "take picture" mood, Grace despises that mood. For such a vain little thing she sure hates posing for Mom.
I cut Haylee some bangs......yes Jen it's true. I think they look so cute now that her hair is growing out in the back. We'll see.
Anyway, it's still not "summer" like we would like it to be. The warm weather seems so far away.....WE NEED SUN!!!! :)
Countdown to Vegas.......16 days......we can't wait!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think Haylee looks REALLY cute with her bangs! We need sun here too!!
Post a Comment