When Justin and I met I knew that he could not WAIT to be a Dad......everywhere we went we would see babies or kids and talk about how much fun it will be "someday when we have kids" to be bringing them to do all of those things. We got pregnant earlier than we were planning but secretly we were excited to be having the first Grand baby for his parents and to actually be parents ourselves. :) I was just telling Grace the other day that after her LONG and HORRID labor....he he.....that we were exhausted and so we sent her to the nursery for a few hours so we could sleep. Justin woke up that morning and was practically running down the hall to go get her. He brought her back and could not stop looking at her and saying how beautiful she was. He was asking everyone that came into the room if it was just because she was his or was she really that beautiful. She really was a beautiful baby(after the swelling....poor thing) and we were tired but ready to be taking her home finally. Justin would wake her up from naps just to hold and play with her, he was so good with them as babies and I did not realize that men could be that way. :) He has always been so proud of Grace and her accomplishments and of how bright she is...she definitely takes after her Daddy.
We now have two beautiful girls and what a whirlwind it's been. Justin is such a hard worker and always puts us first. He is such a fun person to be around and he has such a great sense of humor. He has strong family values that have been passed on through his family and he always puts family first. I love him for the man he is, for the Father he is to our girls, and the amazing husband he is to me. God truly continues to bless our family. Thank you Justin for your love and dedication to this family. I know that from the example you have had from your own Father and Grandfathers that you have learned to be an example for others. Thank you for making us feel safe, and I hope you always know that you are everything to us. :) We love you and adore you. If there are more babies to come or just moving forward with the ones we have, I pray that God will guide you through all the decisions you will make on our behalf and give you the assurance that you need to be the best leader you can be. Happy Fathers Day......we love you to infinity........+1 ;)
Sunday, June 17, 2007
HAPPY FATHERS DAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Justin is such a GREAT father!! It is so fun to watch him with you and the girls. He is so happy! You guys are wonderful together and we love you guys so much!!
Justin does have a wonderful example of fatherhood in his own dad...Uncle Mike is an amazing father and about as good as they get!
Wow what an amazing gift to give Justin on Fathers day with your amazing words of affirmation. You made me cry so I can't imagine what it meant to him!
Post a Comment