Because I am so far behind on this blog I am just trying to get through the events quickly to get caught up. January is my least favorite month of the year. It's the loooong drawn out cold month with not much going on and all the decorations are taken down and things just feel blah! I do like the newness of it and the feeling of starting over clean and fresh but that's usually short lived. Blah comes back pretty quickly.
Snow is always fun.....for the kids. ;) I like to look at it through the window myself. I hate being cold. We have some fun neighbors that always come out to play and they will be outside for hours no matter the season.
Birthday flowers are a nice way to brighten up my kitchen. :)
Then we have selfies and goofy pictures that I find on my phone days or even weeks later.
Hot tubbing with friends in the winter is a treat for sure.
Visiting big sister for lunch.
More selfies......
Couldn't resist this one.......OMG SO CUTE!!!!
Mom's of teens out there relate????
Trying out my new camera.
This was one morning before school they all were reading and listening to books I had to sneak a pic.
My child who is a hoarder........

Ella's portrait of Justin. hahaha its pretty good.
And lunch with big brother to end the yucky month of January. Happy 2015 ya'll!!!







































0 comments:
Post a Comment