Brace yourself this is a long post with lots of photos because I am WAY behind. I wanted to just capture summer for us in a nutshell and with Paige being at such a fun age it's too hard to narrow it down to just a few pictures. She is the light of this house, truly! Everyone adores her and wants to spend time with her. She is so polite and sweet most of the time and has the best personality. I honestly don't know what things would be like without her here to cheer us up. She's like the little magnet that holds us all tighter to one another.
Days are long and hot as summer goes on and with such different ages it's hard to please everyone. We did a lot of swimming at the public pool because Grace and Haylee could do that by themselves which was nice for nap time. The younger kids constantly play outside and do very well at entertaining themselves. Grace had a bit of a rough summer just feeling bored and not many friends around to hang out with. We would drag her along with us and she loved that. ;)
Lots of fun parks to explore.
Naps after playing in the sun.
Finding bugs on the driveway was a favorite thing for this girl. Once she realized they were there she would squeal and follow them around. :)
I did a lot of sitting in the sunshine watching the kids play and enjoying our back yard. I absolutely love our yard and the summers in Spokane. I don't know if it's just moving from the rain and no yard has made me realize what I was missing or what but this is honestly my favorite place to be.
We have neighbor kids galore around here and I like that our house is where they meet up so I can keep an ear out and know they are safe. It's been such a great neighborhood we are very blessed.
The flowers are my favorite. I am trying to green up my thumb a bit. ;)
This little one also has caused us to rethink where we keep things and learning to keep doors shut. Haylee's beads were a fun thing to dump all over her room for sure.
But they love her anyway.
Honestly it can't get any cuter!
Coming home from Portland.
More back yard fun.
Home picked raspberries were a favorite this summer. I am already looking forward to them this year.
Pool parties with friends.
Another family favorite are the baseball games. We miss the Mariners but the Indians are very family friendly and fun.
Lake time.
Some one on one time:
School shopping.
Our neighbors are wonderful and we have done so much with them this summer we've had a blast. This was a place that our other neighbors have opened over in Fairfield called Zythum brewing company and we went out there for Brian's birthday. I guess it's tradition to have a picture with the toga???? We laughed a lot, drank good beer, ate good food and had a great time!


To be continued......................................





























































0 comments:
Post a Comment