Oh how I love when the weather starts to turn in Spring and we can begin getting outside more and more with everything coming in to bloom. There are so many places in Spokane we have yet to discover and with Paige getting older it makes doing some of those things much easier.
For instance: the falls in downtown Spokane. There's a really cool bridge that takes you all the way across the water and leads to a park with a few history lessons along the way. Justin's job gives him all the inside scoop on new construction in our area so he always wants to go and check it out. I'm always up for a Sunday adventure. ;)
Spokane really is a neat old city.
I never miss a picture opportunity with this girl she is so fun and playful it totally makes my days!
Dance party in Haylee's room.
Haylee had a wax museum project for school and she chose Hope Solo. Soccer is the new thing in her life and she had fun learning all about her.
Next we head to Boise for a week of fun! :) We made the trip down through McCall which is our favorite route and haven't done it since before we had kids. They all did great and we stopped along the way to take in the scenes and have lunch in McCall.
We got in town just in time to swim at Aunt Jen's house.
I don't know who is luckier??? They are equally adored. :)
Justin's Uncle Lynn was in town with his horses that week as well so we took the clan down to the track for some good ol' fashion gamblin' family fun! ;) Justin used to help with this job when he was growing up so this takes him back to his youth and was almost giddy(up) about it. HAHA He was giving all the kids a first hand lesson on how everything operates.
I have pictures with all of my kids and their Grandpa at the piano. :) Not all of them need bleeped out but(t) it was too cute to pass up. ;)
Also while we were in town we got to do some dress shopping with Aunt Jen. Heck yes I love me a girls' day out!!
We had one day with just our family there and we had a park outing and of course had to stop for snocones before we headed back home. Apparently we are the last to join the bandwagon. :( If I knew I could keep my sanity in a small confined space for hours on end during the summer I would surely be opening one myself. Boise is seriously worth the trip just for that alone. ;)
The hot weather felt wonderful and it was nice to have warm weather to be looking forward to as we headed back. Mike was off to Seattle shortly after that so goodbyes are always bitter sweet but we have been really blessed to have seen them as much as we have since then even. Yes eventually this will be current so I won't have to be giving history lessons here. ;)






































0 comments:
Post a Comment