I'm getting way behind again on my posts mainly due to the fact that my camera went in to the lake this summer so picture taking has been few and far between. :( I dug through my phone's pictures and managed to get a few that weren't too blurry (my phone is old school). Jen, Jackson and the new boyfriend Aaron came up to visit at the end of September. We had fun doing some fall activities with them and though the weather was a bit chilly we had fun. Doughnuts, caramel apples, and fresh apple cider will make any occasion better right? ;)
She is a nurse now and is busy so I have to enjoy her when I get her.....
My 3 girls
All the kiddos playing and having fun.
Sporting the wax stash and lips courtesy of Aunt Jen.
In other news we have been having fun with this girl these past few months.
She has gone from hardly moving to almost walking any day now. :) She is so happy and fun all the time, loves her siblings to death and has now started getting a little sad when we wave "bye bye" to them as they head to school in the morning.
This is typically how I cook meals. :)
Gavin is loving school and is such a smarty pants he's already learning so much. He's made some friends too and has had a couple play dates that he was SO excited for! He has waited a long time to have his own friends to play with. It's pretty cute I must admit. :)
His buddy Milo
All of the kids are loving school this year and are doing amazing. Middle school has been very fun for Grace and a nice change of pace I think. Haylee is a social butterfly with new friend stories every day and has started Solar Energy choir like Grace did last year and she loves it! They have had four performances this past month that have been very fun to go watch and Haylee likes to have something that is just for her I think. These girls love music and we have started talking about finding a piano so we can get them started with some lessons. Maybe guitar or something as well.
Grace played volleyball for school and really enjoyed it. She starts softball around March so that will be fun. Haylee is starting tumbling here pretty soon after we get through the holidays and she works on her skills all the time so i'm sure she will do great.
For Thanksgiving this year we headed over to the West side to visit the family. Paul and Whitney hosted a fabulous dinner then we did our family gift exchange.
The other reason we wanted to make the trip is so we could have the family together for Paige's big first birthday!!!
Cupcakes we did for the kids.
She had fun opening her gifts and eating her cake. It's pretty sad that I made no effort for her party other than a simple cake and a few cupcakes but really by kid 4 it's a bit over rated. ;)
My other kids' I didn't really use them too much for fear they would get ruined but I want this one to be used and loved because that's what it's for right?
Time for 1 year wishes!
All she wanted to do was pick off the frosting dots and eat them so neat and tidy like. ;)
We wanted to do something with the kids while we were in town so we decided to do the Portland Zoo lights. The whole zoo is lit with thousands of Christmas lights for the holidays and the weather was perfect. We had a great time and wore the kids out!
Paige looked a little confused the whole time. ;)
Family portrait.
Haylee, Miley and Jackson
Zoey giving a high five.
All of the grandkids together for the first time in a while, it was fun.
These two never have a dull moment together either, they are a crack up! :)
I think this catches me up and now I can focus on Christmas!! Happy holidays!!


























0 comments:
Post a Comment