Tuesday, August 20, 2013

June wrap up

Where has the time gone???  I feel like we just got summer figured out and now we are counting down to the end? Sad!  School ended busy with different parties, performances, 5th grade celebrations and field trips.  All the kids were excited to be done and were ready for some warm weather and summer time fun!
My goofy girl always ready for a good time. ;)
5th grade celebration was a mix of songs the kids had learned from kindergarten up through the  years mixed in with kids sharing memories from each grade.  Of course that didn't apply to Gracie really because this was our first year here but it was still fun to watch.

They were supposed to be dressed in their very best.

We managed to get a few shots with her friends afterwards.
                                                                      Lizzie and Grace


Grace, Lizzie, ???, Gracie, and Elizabeth with Tyler photo bombing from behind.

The two Grace's and.....Tyler. ;)
 
She made some pretty great friends this year.  Praying that can be a firm foundation as they all start the big bad world of middle school together.




Haylee had her school celebration as well that she was so excited for we could hardly contain her.  It was the fairytale ball and they got to be fancy for the day and be served by all the parents and teachers.  They had been studying the Titanic previously and this was a wrap up party to model what dinners would be like on the ship......with a happier ending of course. ;)

Haylee and Morgan

Gabby

I got to go long enough to take a few pics and drop off the deviled eggs....that seems to be what I'm good for these days....FOOD!
I
I have not really been in the classrooms for anything other than parties and functions due to this little beauty:
But she's worth it and I have a feeling she'll be there before I know it so I have to enjoy every minute.

Gavin started T-ball and got to be catcher quite a bit and I must say he's the cutest one EVER!  Did I get pictures of that??  No......ugh!
 
Cheering on brother.
 


Grace got her ears pierced for the 2nd time for her birthday.  She had been asking for so long and this is finally what she chose for number 11.  I will post a separate post about her fun party.  She was a bit nervous but the lady was awesome and it was super quick. 
1....2.....3!!!

All done, all sparkly and cute.  She looks so grown up sometimes.
 
This baby girl has the best siblings ever.  They really are so amazing with her I have just been amazed at how they want to help and hold and change and feed and play they really don't gripe or complain about it either.  I tell ya having child #4 with my kids the ages they are now has been a breeze......just sad they will all be going back to school and poor Paige will have 5 years at home with.....me!  Yeah.....:0)
Cute little thing in her suit.
No hair yet though.

My beautiful girls.

Discovering her toes.
 
See what I mean? Just hanging with little sister, texting my friends.....melts my heart. 
6 months old

The kids have had some friend time this summer and that has been fun.  Haylee's best friend Gabby has been around quite a bit and she is a very sweet girl.
Gavin and his bestie Ella.  They are together 24/7. 
Slip and slide action.

Justin and I got a little mini date to our pastors daughter's wedding.  Paige was not very happy with the babysitter so we had to cut it short but the little time we had was so fun and the winery where they married was absolutely gorgeous!!!
We tried some self shots. ;)



Not the best but we will take whatever proof that we sometimes can get dressed up and have a good time that we can get.
My date sure cleans up nice, isn't he handsome? :)


 

0 comments: