Wednesday, August 31, 2011



Grace had a really uneventful birthday day this year due to a vacation the next day, going to Silverwood to celebrate it and her being pretty sick. :( It was a crazy week with getting Haylee off to Boise and some other things going on plus I was busy with getting ready for our trip to the lake. Grace was wondering if I was even going to notice her on her big 9 year day, she went to bed the night before and we had done nothing to build up to it she asked if I would even decorate? I told her I had some left over streamers from Haylee's and Gavin's birthdays that I could hang if she wanted me to but no balloons because it was too late and I had forgotten. She just sort of said "it's okay whatever" and went to bed. He he he I love doing that to my kids and then getting to see their faces when they realize I was just kidding and i would never (not intentionally anyway) forget them or not make their birthday as special as we can.


So we stayed up late and about passed out with balloon blowing and streamer hanging. It was fun to get out some old pictures back in the day of just having her as our first and only for a short while.

Her favorite colors blue and black. ;)



She was trying not to show it but was very excited when she came in that morning.

Our 9 year old! WOW!

We took her to for ribs at her favorite place and she felt really yucky and hardly ate a thing but it was still fun to spoil her. (Plus she got her name on the train) :)



He was happy with it. ;)




She did however manage to eat her sundae they brought and so we wrapped up food and put her to bed early so we could head to the lake the next morning.



Happy birthday sweet girl what a great 9 years it has been.

0 comments: