What greater thing is there for two human souls
than to feel that they are joined together to strengthen
each other in all labor, to minister to each other in all sorrow
to share with each other in all gladness,
to be one with each other in all the silent
unspoken memories?
George Eliot (1819-1880)
than to feel that they are joined together to strengthen
each other in all labor, to minister to each other in all sorrow
to share with each other in all gladness,
to be one with each other in all the silent
unspoken memories?
George Eliot (1819-1880)
Justin and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary on the 7th at the lake this past week. Sadly neither of us remembered until well into the morning where we were sitting outside drinking coffee in the morning sunshine, watching the kids swim and play in the water feeling too happy to be on vacation and having our first really beautiful day! I feel like the time has flown and that we are still kids then I see how far we have come in this short 9 years and am amazed at the progress. I respect and love this man more that words can describe and the fact that he is still by my side and loving me back is beyond me! He is so wonderful and hard working, handsome, caring, loving, funny, determined, creative, dependable, fun, honest, a great Dad and someone I pray will get all that he deserves in this lifetime! :) God has truly blessed me with the life I have and I forget to remember just how lucky I am sometimes when life takes over. Thank you Justin for being my better half and riding this crazy ride with me.....I think it will be worth it. ;) I love you......~+1!!!!!
5 comments:
ours was the 6th, and it came and went without a big fuss this yr ;/
oops, happy 9yrs and to many more multiples of it!
Fun Jami! Same year? I think it's hard when there are so many other things going on to not just treat it like any other day. :( Maybe next year for the big 10!
Beautifully said my friend! Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple!
same yr :) i am hoping the 10 will be good (althoughit is looking like it wll be a whole family trip - but to hawaii)
Post a Comment