Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gracie's basketball

I can't seem to get the long video to load on here and it's bugging me so right now I will just put these two on so you can at least see her play. I have been so bad at taking pictures during her games (probably because I'm too busy screaming) and I know she wants her family to be able to see her play so this last game we got some good video I just can't get it on here.

She has really improved over the season and is pretty strong in the passing, dribbling, and guarding areas. We are working on looking up when she's dribbling and being more aggressive on the rebound. They have played some really good girls and I see potential for Grace's team they are just still a bit timid. It's really fun watching her though and I hope she wants to continue playing, the boys and girls club is who she plays for and it's a mad house but the coaches were great and it's been fun. :) Her last game is next week....it's gone fast.

(she's #10)

0 comments: