I broke out my sewing machine for the 1st time in a long time to attempt a project that I actually saw last year and just LOVED! I won't show you the original picture of the ones I copied because that would be too embarrassing to compare the two but I will email you the link if anyone wants to make some of these. Super easy and because they can be done in all sorts of fabrics than they can be as fancy or as casual as you want them. Done just in time for the 1st day of Fall!!!
This little lion was a trooper and hung out entertaining himself while I pulled my hair out trying to remember my sewing machine.
Knocking all my other decorations down to get to his favorite spot in the house.
And when all else fails, break out the cardboard......hours of entertainment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment