Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fun with my little man

So this little guy is a totally crack up and my days are feeling very short with all the things I am NOT getting done because of him! "Who me????".........

I mean really?????

We are doing absolutely nothing but rolling around on the floor and playing and it takes up hours before we know it. He is SO MUCH FUN!!! It could just be because he never has to wear pants????

He found two squirrels playing outside our window and was telling them all sorts of things.

Then he found his reflection in the window and was sitting down saying "hieee" and then standing up.....then sitting down again "hieee" (giggle) stand back up.....on and on......

Then he came for me and we wrestled and played with a hug and a love every so often. What's a mom to do but sit and take pictures of course.




Also this weekend was the farm tour that we have done every year we have lived here and this year was great because the weather was WONDERFUL! We could have gotten away with t shirts and shorts it was so nice, that always makes my day. (I love Fall but I HATE cold weather) The only down side was all the fun festivities and all the photo ops that I had........I had the wrong memory card in my camera and it would only hold 7 pictures! Really??? 7??? What would someone possibly want with that small of a card? It was the one that came as a bonus with something else and I must of grabbed it by mistake....I was bummed. I had to choose very carefully what to photograph. But they still turned out cute.

So here is Gavin with his boots on ready to milk some cows.......

Two cute girls on a tractor.



3 of my 4 favorite people.

This boy LOVES him some corn........
So animals, pumpkins, hay rides, fresh corn on the cob....and SUN, doesn't get much better than that folks!

0 comments: