Wednesday, December 17, 2008

still snowing..............

We have been home bound since Sunday and the girls are just LOVING the snow, I love that they are old enough now that they can just go and play without me having to be out there the whole time. ;) I hate being cold and although I love snow I would rather just see it through a window, I can only take so much. The girls however played the day away outside and only came in to unthaw every once in a while......it was great! I sat inside and baked some cookies, cleaned my house and drank some coffee.....everybody wins in my opinion. :)


Little man got his first snow experience too.

He observed from his throne in the garage when it got to be a little much outside.

Justin got off a little early today due to bad roads and was able to come home and make a snow man with the girls.....(okay so really make a snow man while the girls "watched"......)

A Frosty of their own.

0 comments: