Monday, November 17, 2008

This little guy is officially 1/2 of a year old......I can't believe we have already stepped into the realm of baby food and moving around, pulling things off shelves (at the store might I add, that was fun) and the worry of choking on what he finds on the floor. (Wendy-will you and your vacuum come live with me for a few months?) He is already SO BUSY!! He had an appointment today and he is 17 lbs 9 1/2 oz and about 27 inches long, he is pretty tall and about the 50% for his weight. It's so funny because he still just sinks forward when you try and prop him up and you can hear his wheezing and trying to get his breath over all of those rolls he's got. ;) I tell you though, he can make all things instantly better by just looking at him because he is hardly ever without a grin on his face. Perfect strangers just stop to look and play with him and he just eats it up completely. Haylee is his best little friend during the day and although she has a "rough love" we try and just let her be mom sometimes because she honestly thinks she is I think.
He has a droopy eye that gets really bad when he gets sleepy......still smiling though.

He sat for a second and then the "lean back" was much more comfortable. He loves his high chair and everything about FOOD.....he gets all giddy and excited when he sees the bowl and spoon....."yeah...PEAS"......
The pea smile.....and big sisters pizza face.
I love how little he looks in it though and his little feet poking out the bottom. :)The girls have been super funny these days and are always keeping us entertained. They love to play animals and this was the day they worked out with me and by the end of the workout they were bucking around the living room in their tights....nice! (this is their work out attireOr they take the camera and start some crazy photo shoot......
"Strike a pose" Haylee this is the flip....oh so gracefully.
Then there are days where I want to be in the photo shoot too, although there will be no "flipping" for me....
My favorite part is Grace's nice pretty smile with her mouth filled with gold fish.

Yes, I know you are thinking "get a life" but there will always be something to clean.....there will not however always be chubby babies and crazy girlies to photograph. :)

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Gavin has gotten so big!! I can't wait to see him next week...and all your fun family.