Monday, January 7, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!

Yes, yes, it's true.....I think I am still in shock myself. We thought for sure it was another girl and were really trying to stay positive...(not that my girls are not wonderful..BUT) I like that at this point we may feel complete and quite content with our family. :) This is a great picture that we got taken as a surprise to us because we had no idea they would do the 3D. He looks beautiful and healthy and moves like crazy....it has been such a wonderful day! God is good!!!!!


Thank you all for the birthday wishes and checking in, we are just getting home it has been a full day. We have already been shopping for clothes. ;) Love you all and we will let you know names when we can narrow them down.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

OMIGOSH!! You got your wish!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Those pictures are so cool. Yes...please let us know the name. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!

We love you!

Nicole said...

I am just so overjoyed for you and your family! God has definately given you the desires of your heart!
And for those of you who didn't get to see the "boy" pictures that they took....trust me it is definately a boy!!! Justin is so proud!
Congratulations again Hannah :) What an amazing birthday gift!

Jami said...

I am so happy for you! Boys bring a whole new deminsion to the house - a good one. They are such Mommy's boys! I am so happy you got your b-day wish! I think you should have a baby shower here so I can come :)