This is what we woke up to this morning. Gavin thought it was pretty funny seeing Mommy trying to get it unstuck from that position. ;)
And then I just have to share my life with a toddler at this moment in time because I really think my girls were not at ALL like their little bro or I have completely blocked it out (which would make perfect sense also). He cannot have help while eating, he must do it himself or he just won't eat! So this......................
and this.....................
are what I have left after EVERY meal. Two of the things that I clean up most are milk with nasty soggy cereal and sticky rice that won't sweep up so you have to get down and pick it all up by hand, oooh it's fun and really...what else do I have to do????
He is my busy boy, cute.....but such a stinker. ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment