Monday, August 10, 2009

I WON I WON I WON!!!!

Who says stalking doesn't pay off?? I left a comment about how much I love reading this blog http://thehawsfamily.blogspot.com/ and my name was picked randomly and I won! I found it through a friend of a friend but once I started reading it I could not stop because she is such a talented writer and she keeps me laughing at all the things "us Moms" go through every day. So I am super excited about this, it is such a darling apron and I just recently have been wanting one. So keep on blogging all you out there because it pays off for stalkers like me. :)

3 comments:

Jami said...

Jayna went to school with us!!!!!

Hannah said...

With me or at Timberline with you? I don't recognize her at all.....although those were not my best years let's face it. ;) I love reading her blog though so thanks for the hook up.

Jami said...

no prob, she went to boise and then to timberline! she is a crack up!