She FINALLY lost her top tooth! It has been an issue now for weeks that we were going to take her to the dentist if she did not get it out because her other tooth is already making itself known. She would FREAK if anyone tried to touch it or pull it out so I was done having the discussion and just let it be.....sure enough while eating pie (of all the things that could knock a tooth loose that would not be my first thought) it popped out. So here is our new Grace without the top tooth! She is so excited. :)
Haylee hates to be left out and they were cute and matching so I took the moment to get some "sister" pictures.
They truly do just love each other and have such a great bond......I am glad they will know how great sisters are! :)
This is a song that Grace has made up just for fun and she wanted me to record her singing it so here it is:
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Toothless wonder......
Posted by Hannah at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment